- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/4 cup of onions
- 1 pound of cooked #tacotuesday seasoned ground beef (see instructions below)
- 2 tablespoons of #tacotuesday seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2 heaping tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons of queso dip
- 1/3-1/2 cup taco blend shredded cheese
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat and add oil and onions. Sauté the onions until they are soft.
- Add raw ground beef to the skillet and fully cook (no more pink).
- Add #tacotuesday seasoning to the ground beef and mix. Drain any excess grease.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, taco sauce, and queso dip. Mix well.
- Sprinkle a layer of taco blend cheese over the top of the dip.
- Cover the skillet and let the cheese melt.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or pork rinds.